All of our Introductory and Intermediate Biotechnology Field Trips are offered in an On the Road format. We bring all of the tools and reagents, safety gear and supplies to your school!
- All minimum and per-student costs are increased by $2 per student for Introductory Field Trips, and $3 per student for Intermediate Field Trips.
- $0.655 per mile will be charged for instructor travel.
- If an overnight stay is required for the instructor(s), hotel costs will be added
on the road Costs:
Introductory Field Trips: $10 per student; $160 minimum, plus mileage
- Genetic Transformation & Bioluminescence
- Principles of DNA & Electrophoresis
Intermediate Field Trips: $15 per student; $240 minimum, plus mileage
- Restriction Enzyme Digest & Gel Electrophoresis
- PCR for Genetic Detection