Recognizing that too many children “turn off” to science at young ages, we are very involved in developing and implementing programs which provide hands-on, lab-based experiences to students and their teachers. Career exploration — in ways appropriate to each age group — is an integral part of this programming, which often includes opportunities to interact with Promega employees and others representing scientific and technical communities.
Programs for students
programs for Teachers
- Biotechnology: The Basics (in-person: July 12 – 16, 2021)
- Biotechnology: Beyond the Basics (virtual: July 26 – 30, 2021)
- Peter’s Blog
- NEWSFLASH: PETER’S BLOG GOES LIVE – APRIL 15, 7:00-8:00 PM CST
Join us for an informal gathering to share experiences and insights gained as we’ve engaged with our students on-line.
- Equipment Loan Program (currently suspended)
- Resources for Biotechnology Education
New section added: Understanding Covid-19