30 posters will be accepted. To be considered for the contest, you must be a graduate student or post-doctoral researcher and your abstract must be received by Friday, July 17, 2020.
- Symposium registration and fee payment are also required for participation. NOTE: For accepted posters, registration fees will be waived for first authors who are graduate students or post-doctoral researchers in academic institutions. If you are in this category: PLEASE DO NOT PAY A REGISTRATION FEE unless you hear back that your abstract was not accepted.
- After that deadline, if 30 abstracts have not yet been approved, the Poster Review Committee will review and accept posters until that total is reached. However, abstracts received after that date will not be contest eligible.
- The Poster Review Committee will select 10 posters for final judging at the Symposium.
- Three prizes will be awarded: 1st Place: $500; 2nd Place: $300; 3rd Place: $200.
- The winners will be recognized in the closing session of the Symposium.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit posters on research projects relevant to the Symposium theme.
- Posters should address research questions rather than product descriptions or usage.
- Abstracts should be 200 – 300 words in length.
- Please e-mail your abstract to Karin Borgh, who will confirm receipt and manage communications related to the Committee’s review.
- Accepted posters should be sized up to 4′ x 4′.
- If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Borgh.