THANK YOU 2011/2012 PARTNERS!
The BTC Institute collaborates with a diverse range of organizations in order to offer its programs. We wish to acknowledge and express our appreciation to the organizations we worked with during the Academic Year 2011/2012 (listed alphabetically).
- AllCells LLC
- African American Ethnic Academy
- Arbor House: An Environmental Inn
- BD Biosciences
- The Betsy Gordon Foundation
- BioSpherix, Ltd.
- CEDARLANE Laboratories Ltd.
- CELLSCRIPT, INC.
- Cellular Dynamics International, Inc.
- Center for Biology Education, UW-Madison
- Center for Spirituality and Healing, University of Minnesota
- City of Fitchburg
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences Program, UW-Madison
- Craig Christianson
- Dane County School Consortium
- DNAStar, Inc.
- School of Graduate and Professional Studies, Edgewood College
- EMD Millipore
- Fisher Scientific
- FOTODYNE Incorporated
- Gateway Technical College
- Gilson, Inc.
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center
- Heffter Research Institute
- HospiceCare Inc.
- International Association for Near-Death Studies
- Life Technologies
- Bill & Mary Linton
- Madison Area Technical College
- Master of Science in Biotechnology, UW-Madison
- McArdle Laboratory for Cancer Research (Department of Oncology), UW-Madison
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Miltenyi Biotec
- NASA Summer of Innovation Project
- National Girls Collaborative Project
- Nikon Corporation
- Promega Corporation
- R&D Systems, Inc.
- STEMCELL Technologies
- Stemgent, Inc.
- UW-Madison Biotechnology Center: Genome Center of Wisconsin
- UW-Madison Center for Investigating Healthy Minds
- UW-Madison Human Proteomics Program
- UW-Madison Neuroscience Training Program
- UW-Madison Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Center
- Viterbo University
- Waters Corporation
- WiCell Research Institute
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- Wisconsin Council of Churches
- Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery Town Center
- Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium
- Wisconsin Technology Council
- WTN Media
For More Information
Dr. Karin Borgh, Executive Director
5445 East Cheryl Parkway
Madison, Wisconsin, USA 53711